Vacations and visits to restaurants are currently not popular. With these delicious tapas recipes you can easily bring the Spanish flair to the dining table at home. Delicious, easy and super quick! We'll reveal three delicious tapas recipes.
Make Spanish tapas yourself: 3 quick recipes
Tapas, wine and a good atmosphere - these three ingredients enchant us on vacation in Spain. If you want to bring this triad of Spanish cosiness to your dining table at home, you can prepare quick tapas yourself with our simple recipes.
Recipe: Datiles con bacon (dates wrapped in bacon)
- dried dates, pitted
- Vegetable oil
- Wrap each date with a slice of bacon and fix with a toothpick.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the dates until crispy brown.
- Place on a plate lined with chicken crepe and drain briefly, then serve hot.
Recipe: Tapas Albondiga (meatballs in tomato sauce)
- 180 grams of rice
- 500 grams of hack
- 250 grams of chopped onions
- 1 large can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 chilli
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 gram of saffron
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- Cook rice with twice the amount of water, a pinch of rice and the saffron until the water is completely absorbed by the rice.
- When the rice has cooled, mix with the mince, a finely chopped garlic clove, egg and chopped chilli pepper.
- Now shape the balls.
- Sauté the onions and two finely chopped garlic cloves with olive oil in a saucepan and add the bay leaf.
- Pour the sugar over it and add the finely chopped, peeled tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil for about 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the meatballs in the sauce and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Recipe: Champignones al jerez (mushrooms in sherry)
- 750 grams of small mushrooms
- 2 small onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 125 ml sherry
- 1 chilli pepper
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Sauté the onions, chilli pepper and garlic in olive oil.
- Stew mushrooms (sliced or quartered) for about five minutes and deglaze with sherry.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with fresh, chopped parsley.
Tip: We recommend the homemade sangria with the Spanish tapas . Try it out and see for yourself.
There are even more Spanish recipes here:
- Recipes from Mallorca
- Recipe for white bean salad with chorizo
- Try our paella
- Spanish potato tortilla